Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Laptop^^

Yea Yea Yea~~~~
Now i am at my hostel,and i am very happy and no more boring day for me,because i already have my own new laptop,wahahahahahaz.
althought i have been wait so long for it but i still feel it is very worth.

It is white in colour from DELL

now the background that you all see is in my hostel,prove that i did not bluff you all^^


hahaz,say halo to him,because it is white,so i call it small white"xiao bai".kakakaz


and another thing that is finally i have a picture with the prettiest girl in my class,take on her birthday^^happy birthday again to ah hun,wish you happy alwayz^^

2 comments:

allen said...

lol,i will bring de la,waiting the right time nia^^

lol,how u goin to ask my gf to see it?????

gNoy said...

ciu ... kena virus de dell ... chan