Friday, March 13, 2009

Damn rove beetle

Rove beetle is a bug that usually live in forest or grass place,but don't know why it appear in my hostel,although i had killed it and burn it with fire,but i think after i sleep their friends come back to find me for revenge...

According to research,it won't attack people,but the liquid or the poison in it's body will hurt people,first you will feel like being burn and finally canker...and I am the one who very unluckily being 'cross over' by it...



And i going to spend more money to see doctor because i do not want to lost my handsome face.

This is how that stupid rove beetle look like@@



When u see it,do not think,just kill it,and i want to tell,it is really hard to kill,and never try to kill by empty hand.

2 comments:

Jitpusai said...

lucky i cabut liao fast

allen said...

ccb,it should b come to u eh,mana tau u cabut liao,it lepas geramon me=.=