Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Old Town


Going up to the bridge,this bridge is not to cross a river,but a train track^^


when come until here,got feeling like cross over Penang Bridge??

Done,that the end of my home town bridge.

It come down over here^^

Ops,see,is my father shop^^Chiang Car Repair

Let go have a look.

The Kancil is in operation.

That is my father worker,he helping to "cure" the Kancil.

With this can you know what the feeling when lie under the car?i tried^^

The tools.Quite less but we still can fix car's problem with it.

One of the equipment to change car oil,it is use to suck the old oil.

Let go behind.

The room there was my bedroom,ya,i was live here,now become store room already.

Telephone,calculator,and receipt book,vary simple tools in my father shop office.

Ok,that's all for my father shop,hahaz,although it is a very traditional car repair shop,but it is my home money supply,hahaz,vary thanks to it and my father who manage it^^

3 comments:

Thek said...

what de....
helping ur father promote the shop ar....
keh keh there

allen said...

lol,suddenly xin xue lai chao,mai go take pic dun bian blog lol, i din put phone num add so not consider as promote...wakakakaz

CuTe CoraL said...

hahahaha i wanna thanks to the shop too!!! bringing me up to 23 years old liau!! super pretty somemmore!! wahahahaaha