Saturday, November 22, 2008

friend with knife

Having fun is natural for human, ofcourse so am I, the time while i am going to pok kai, i still let my friend come from far away to cucuk me, well, i can tahan^^

1st day

steamboat for dinner

then something weird happen, dim sum appear in steamboat shop???????

everyone is enjoying while i taking pics, wei...left some for me=.=

finally settle, and it also almost settle me...

NEXT STATION,KOTAK MERAH(RED BOX)

take pic 1st, kotek, me , and bryant,wakakakkaz

now see me perfomance><

why this 2 same poses mia???

this pretty see now so happy pula=.=

the happiest moment in the redbox~~~~kakakaz

the 2nd night at gurney drive, we enjoy something smother

after drunk we do stupid thing pula=.=

Finally, let the shine of heineken end it,kakakakz,

guys, waiting u all back again and let cucuk me again ya^^

No comments: