Saturday, November 22, 2008

penang bridge marathon

16th November 2008, once again i go challange my nightmare, penang bridge marathon...


the logo of the marathon (Andylo."/marathonlogo/".[Online]loternchern.blogspot.com>)
SALAH SALAH,INI BARU CARA PETIKAN, SAYA TAK HIRAU,BUAT SEKALAI LAGI, EH YOU, KAWAL EMOSI AR, SALAH SALAH!!!!

don't misunderstand, this is one of the way our lecturer "correcting" us...

ok, back to the marathon.


(Andylo."/marathonlogo/".[Online]loternchern.blogspot.com>)
this is before the marathon start and never forget the camera man, the old friend by me, thek

yea, this is thek^^

I participate for 25KM half marathon, and before that i never have training, so can imagine how terrible i "enjoy" the run...
Finally i uses 3 hours 14mins 55sec to finish the marathon, damn it, at first i thought i can be faster,nevermind, next year i will break the record myself=.=

And never forget to tell, the most exited thing i met at there, is i can see ah hoon, hohoho, the girl in my class, well she is pretty for me^^

never let you guys see her look, keep mystery^^wakakakkakaz

4 comments:

Wei Wen Ou said...

bastard milo... haha.... wanna tell u something.... i enjoy the marathon too ok?? although i spent 5 hours and 45 mins.. haha.... and oh ya...

ah hun.. i love u more than milo did....

gNoy said...

duno tell who is she a ..

nvm

i copy down let st see this post ..

herm....

Thek said...

Walao, took my pic without my permission. Privacy ok

Anyway, show ah Hunn face to me den i will thinking to accept ur apologize

Ngek Ngek

Chloe Yun said...

OMG!!! so ugly... i jz realize...wuwuwu