Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finally Accident

Remember that when year 1 2nd sems, my car get accident because of assignment.
now,year 2 sems 1, 14th june 2009, i get accident again because assignment...
well, just can say i am very bad luck,on the high way fast track, the car at front of me suddenly E brake, sure as normal i will E brake too, but the car behind me seem like never use brake,hit my back and my car damn it seriously damaged.
as you see maybe it just like bumper fall down, but my bumper attachment crack, car body kemek...


but this car, the car who hit my car, hehe, seem not better than me, so I always say do not buy proton, it is soft metal...

Well, incident already happened, now just wait for my ptptn so hope that i can fix my car and make it so handsome like before.

5 comments:

Jitpusai said...

this time not langgar pokok dan tiang d.

William said...

ok la....
at least now one year one accident...
not two week one accident..
got improvement XD

E,zU said...

oppss...it's good since u r safe..car rosak boleh repair. =]

gNoy said...

Eh .. long time din hear you get into accident dy ..

You become less allen dy..

ciu ~

mana boleh macam ni ~

Drink more milo la .. accident champion

allen said...

=.=niama eh,walaupun last time i am very pro in accident, but now only got ppl accident me nia,hehez, kanasai, sakit hati tat car kena langgar,juz fix 1 month ++ ago nia,ccb mia...

and one thing,
milo x= accident=.=
dun wuru milo