Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bad luck Teo Chew called "shuei"

Early at the morning, don't know why, I want to sleep more but just woke up like that. breakfast and go send a pair of lens to autocity for customer, 5 minutes after deal, going to take the pictures of the car(car show during that time), but when going to parking, my car suddenly blow a very big sound, damn it shock!!!! fast find a place to have a check, my car tangki pipe break...called my father ask for help, and sure get scolded...

While waiting my father to save me, me,thek and pt go have a walk and took some photo of car, pretty nice, upload it later.

after wait until father bring the spare part come and fix it, sure go home ASAP. Thought it is fine until home, but my car tempreture keep running high just like a Ferrari pick up, damn it, cheak it, tangki also break, water keep leaking out, luckily behind my car still got 1 bottle water left, and i quickly pour into it and rush to next rest station to get water.

Damn it, bad luck, yester day car been hit, today the same car water pipe break, tangki break, i lost money, my father angry, sister hate me, I have no eyes to see...

tmd yo ccb yo knn rocking!!!!

4 comments:

Thek said...

diok u chuan ran,
memang kk

allen said...

=.=cb,buy num oso bo tiok,memang...

gNoy said...

yeng ma ..

combo mari

allen said...

pif...combo till wa takut...bila u combo???
wakakkaz