Saturday, October 11, 2008

die of my scorpion

The day when i back from penang,it is very happy until i reach my home and see my scorpion lie at there and no more breath,i tried to do CPR with it,but i just aware that my mouth is too big...haiz...after i take care of my scorpion dead body,i try to figure out why,maybe is the aquarium too dirty,so i clean the aquarium immidiately,there still left 2 scorpion inside,so i thought it should be alright...

BUT,the day after i found that another scorpion die,lol,i lost 2 scorpions in a week,how come,now only 1 left,and i thinking,if this last scorpion die,i wont have anymore pet,i think they will live better without me=.=

let us see it one last time

no more breath,no respond = dead

2 comments:

Andy Lo said...

Wah.. what the hell....
Suddenly... Maybe we all should stop this and buy a dog.

allen said...

lol...
hahahaz,mayb really like that=.=
nvm la,we have TP,means we have 15 dogs,kakakkaz