Friday, October 10, 2008

days with my friends

The 1st weeks of second sems,my hometown friend is come to my hostel to "visit" me,or other word you can say he is come to "kill" me=.=
With his attend,i never have free time,i even spend my sleeping with him,lol...
actually,we use day as night and night as day,so our activity is begin at might night^^

The night after 12,is the time we get into car and start to enjoy^^

But the moment like this always pass very fast,3 days pass just like few hours,now he is the time back to KL and i goin to have a little bit normal life,but that not means i goin to sleep early also...

This is how the killer look like,see,still sleeping=.=wei,is time to wake up lol...

4 comments:

Min said...

hahaha i am one of the mangsa also
kesian..

Bryant said...

lol..when u take tis pic..jialat la..=.=

allen said...

lol min,u mangsa of wat???slping with bryant???><

hahahhaz,dun jialat la,i got this kind of habit wan.take ppl slping pic,kekekkez

Min said...

mangsa of din sleep at night. lol. in slping with bryant case he should be the mangsa. hahaz