Saturday, September 13, 2008

because i have a bad day

congratulation to me for having a new blog web site,ahahhaaz,usually,a 1st post of blog alwayz about the good or happy thing,but today,honestly i have a bad bad mood.

why why why???ok,1st,today i go cut my hair,and that stupid untie cut my hair until not balance,this is not the 1st time,and so many chance i gave to her and alwayz go to her saloon,but she just keep disapointing me,i still thinking should i burn her shop with my zippo???

2nd,i bought a heat light to bredded dragon that my friend put at my home half years ago,because the old wan is spoil,so i replace it wit new one(but i have looking 4 it also 4 half year=.=),but the dam incedent happen,the bulb is too close to the aquarium,and it is too heat until my aquarium break!!!wat the fxxk!!!ok,lucky the dragon no get hurt><

BREAK ZO><


the face of the breadded "ter"kejut^^

and the last thing,while i typing this blog,it is raning outside,and tomorrow is tang long festival,tonight i have plan to play tang long wit my girl friend family,but!!!!shit!!!rainning,still got about 1 hour for my girl friends to reach home,ok,nothing can do,juz pray,hopefully the rain will stop when i go to her house,yes,i am 21,so??who say 21 cannot play tang long??is chinese tradisi wat,but my girl friend alwayz say me just like a child,haha...lalalalalla,wat can she do??hahaha

becuase i had a bad day...i had a bad day...

No comments: