Wednesday, September 17, 2008

back to hometown

yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea~~~~~

damn i just can't stop yelling,i am too happy because i am now at my hometown,ohohohoh my lovely hometown,muakz!!!

After a few weeks suffer by the exam,now i am being release from it by eating beef soup mee at somewhere i dunno the name but it is quite near with Komtar,hahahz,1 word-delicious lol>< why let me eat such delicious thing???if i can't eat it anymore then how??lol...but don't matter la,back to home is more importent.hehez.

My friend is going back with my car,and because we are not sleeping for whole night,he fall down to sleep and i got his sleeping picture,kakakaz(forgive me Andy=.=)
Andy,wake up lol^^

1 comment:

Andy Lo said...

This is a VERY big lie, a serious SCAM!!!

I WASN'T SLEEPING!!