Thursday, April 2, 2009

Squash day

Damn today i woke a very early up,because i have to do a test for my Tamadun Islam...althought i juz use 10mins to done it,but i still able to get a B-,wakakakaz...

And today,Andy have ask me to play squash,firstly i just heard that only got me,Andy,and Andy's housemate,but finally,is me,Andy,Weiwen,and eeZu play the squash,lol,TP,why you don't want to come??

I already have a long time did not play squash,when play it today,feel weird,but after sweat awhile,i start to have form,hahaz,stright win don't know how many games until i have no more energy to play,and luckily my hand not pain like i expected,if not,tomorrow another Tamadun test and also MMS test sure will fail,and the reason because i can not hold the pen properly...haiz...and when we going to leave,damn it,rain,damn big rain,we ran to wen's car,well,wet abit,hope won't get sick tomorrow...

And after that we go have dinner at don't know where,but eeZu said that is her first time eat the 'ZHU CHA' and she so full after that,kakakaz,say thanks yooo...go back to eeZu house to take my bicycle,and damn it again,rain again,haiz,well,like eeZu said,already wet,what the matter if wet more??just ride it back,hahaz...squash next time.

No comments: